Volunteers for one-time events require separate waivers. If you are interested in volunteering at an event, please contact us.
Volunteers for our programs and camps require a volunteer application – see below and a police check. Training will be provided on Adventure 4 Change policies and procedures.
We welcome all who are interested in becoming involved. We have a tested and important process that must be followed. Please feel free to call or visit if you would like to find out about our work and how you might get involved. Ensuring that each person who works with us has the best possible developmental experience is important to us. We request that each volunteer goes through the following process:
- Submit completed application form.
- Provide permission to contact your references.
- Submit a current police check.
- Attend an interview and talk about participation.
- Participate in child protection seminar.
- Read A4C child protection policies and sign off that you agreement to adhere to them as they are written.
- Participate in regular review times with supervisor.
- Be willing to receive direction and critique from supervisor.
Unfortunately failure to engage these steps means that we are not able to invite you to join our team.